Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lost and found....my pencil sketches....

This weekend turned out to be serendipitous...

During school, I belonged to the "drawing hobby" group. And we had developed a craze for sketching portraits of actors and actresses. I had done fair a bit of sketching too...

I had lost these sketches a long time back. But quite unexpectedly found them in the corner of one of those less accessed cupboards.

Although not in the league of the best portraits, if you strain your eyes a little and be a little considerate towards me, probably you can come close to guessing the persons, whom I have assumed to have sketched. :-)

Here they go...

supposed to be Aishwarya Rai..


supposed to be Hritik Roshan....


supposed to be Madhavan...


supposed to be Shar Rukh (from Dil Se)...


supposed to Salman Khan...


supposed to be Kajol...

Thats it...those were the sketches that I had done... Hope to do more and hope to achieve greater resemblance to the subject.... :-)

1 comment:

Madhavi RK said...

nice ones :)
the first two and shahrukh are real good! may be its time to pick up the pencil again (and not the pen - for a change)